Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Bible Verses For Addiction (Bible Reading)

A Prayer

 "Heavenly Father, You know I am struggling with ____. Please set me free from this. I cannot do it on my own or with my own strength. Please set me free from ____ , forgive me of the sin of ____, wash me clean in Your Blood Lord Jesus. You say that whatever we ask for in prayer, You will do, if we do not ask amiss. I ask You today to cut the ties that bind me to ____, set me free, heal my mind, body, and soul. Fill me with Your love, and a hunger for Your Word. I confess ____ as a sin and I renounce it completely. Please fill my voids with You and You alone. Give me strength and peace as I move forward in faith, as your beloved child. Thank You Lord for setting me free. Please give me new life and show me where to go from here. I trust You Lord Jesus. Amen."