Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Praying For Other People


Heavenly Father, 

I lift _____ up to You,

I pray for his full and complete salvation through Your Son Jesus Christ.

I pray that he will choose to spend time daily reading Your Word,
give him a hunger for your Truth.

I ask that _____ will spend time in prayer daily, 
seeking Your will for his life.

I ask that every issue that needs attention in his life will be dealt with
by Your loving hand.

I pray that You begin a new work in his life, 
may his mind, body, and soul 
be renewed in Your refining fire!

I pray that the enemy will be bound during this time in his life- 
that ______ will be able to learn of You in freedom and peace,
even in seasons of holy brokenness.

I pray that the Holy Spirit 
will gently guide _______ on the path that YOU have ordained for him to walk.

I pray that he will obediently yield to Your will,
and lay down all workings of the flesh,
vain pursuits, 
and idols of the heart.

May YOU be front & center at all times 
in _______ 's heart and mind. 

May good fruit be seen in his life
as a result of his service unto You.

I thank You and praise You Lord for Your
neverending mercy, and for Your Blood that was shed
for our sins.

I ask all of this through the King of Kings, 
and the Lord of Lords, our Living Savior Jesus Christ,
The Lamb Without Blemish or Spot.

Amen!